הפרוייקט של אלן פרסונז - הופעה חיה ממדריד
(איכות סאונד גבוהה)
(איכות סאונד גבוהה)
רשימת שירים :
1. I Robot - 5:34
2. Can't Take It With You - 4:48
3. Don't Answer Me - 4:39
4. Breakdown / The Raven - 5:44
5. Time - 5:24
6. Psychobabble - 7:32
7. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You - 3:56
8. Damned If I Do - 5:31
9. More Lost Without You - 3:25
10. Don't Let It Show - 4:25
11. Prime Time - 5:58
12. Sirius / Eye In The Sky - 7:12
13. (The System Of) Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether - 4:13
14. Games People Play - 5:18
2. Can't Take It With You - 4:48
3. Don't Answer Me - 4:39
4. Breakdown / The Raven - 5:44
5. Time - 5:24
6. Psychobabble - 7:32
7. I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You - 3:56
8. Damned If I Do - 5:31
9. More Lost Without You - 3:25
10. Don't Let It Show - 4:25
11. Prime Time - 5:58
12. Sirius / Eye In The Sky - 7:12
13. (The System Of) Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether - 4:13
14. Games People Play - 5:18



























